Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Halloween last night! We never get any trick or treaters, and that always makes me sad.

I did paint some pumpkins anyway (I paint instead of carve so they don't rot so fast) and made the rats costumes. They were capes with their initial on the back so they could be super rats. They told me I was really stupid to think that they'd actually wear them. They turned into wiggle worms and wouldn't let me put them on. I did my best to get a picture of Nicodemus. Constantine ran under his blanket and pouted.




3 comments:

Kristen Forbes said...

Soo cute! (And I'm saying that as someone not particularly fond of rats :-) )

Anonymous said...

Nicodemus looks so cute as super rat N! Too bad Constantine wanted to have plain fur, cause he woulda been Super C

Anonymous said...

awwww pumpmousekin!