Friday, May 30, 2008

All done

I finally finished community college and I will be starting at a regular old university in the fall. That makes me happy. In order to celebrate finishing school for the semester, Rob and I went to one of our favorite places, Real Food Daily. It was great as usual. They always have really delicious desserts, like chocolate hazelnut cake.

Here are some of the places we like to go here in LA:

Real Food Daily
Flore
Veggie Grill
Pure Luck
Scoops
The Vegan Spot

Also the Hollywood Farmer's Market is a lot of fun, they have vegan soul food there, not to mentions all sorts of fruits and vegetables. That happens at Ivar and Selma Avenues on Sundays from 8am-1pm.

2 comments:

Kristen Forbes said...

Congrats on finishing CC! Have you ever been to the Newsroom Cafe on Robertson Blvd? I used to go there when I interned at New Line and they had TONS of vegetarian options, so I bet they'd have vegan stuff as well. A little pricey, if I remember correctly, but REALLY good food (and frequent celebrity sightings).

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

I adore the jalapeƱo nachos at RFD, Jackfruit tacos at Pure Luck, & anything vegan from Scoops!